Additional SCCA Conference Presenter Guidelines:
– All presenters are required to review the NBCC CE Provider Policy Section D, E, F and pages 5-11 before submitting conference proposals for the SCCA. The policy can be found HERE.
– All presenters who are eligible for SCCA membership must have a current membership status and register for the conference in order to present.
– EQUIPMENT for presenters including extension cords, screens, and projectors will be provided by SCCA.
– Presenters are not allowed to sell items at the conference unless they are also registered as n exhibitor.
– Presenters are encouraged to view conference updates and schedules posted on the SCCA Website (www.sccounselor.org) as new information is available.
South Carolina Counseling Association (SCCA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 2041. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. SCCA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.